Vibram soles are used to facing the most extreme conditions and varied terrain, so it was a logical step to enter the trail running and multisport markets. Classic Vibram designs have been reinvented to effectively respond to new demands of lightness, power, protection and comfort. The Vibram Tester Team has also evolved, integrating high-altitude runners, orienteering specialists and raid professionals. Every day, Vibram soles are becoming increasingly synonymous with performance for all these different specialties.
SCOTT eRide Aztec is a running shoe best used on rough terrain or on multi day trips, ideal for fun runs, hiking or enjoying the outdoors.
- Reinforced materials provide great support and protection in rugged terrains
- Ergologic Fit upper which securely supports the foot forcontrol on side hills, ascents and descents
- Easy to deal with thanks to the “quick lace system”
- Vibram® GENIUS TRAIL exclusive outsole provides maximum durability and grip and is exclusive to SCOTT running shoes.
SAUCONY ProGrid Xodus 3.0 is the new Xodus model featuring with an enhanced grip and traction, ideal for medium build runners looking for the best cushion and protection.
- Reinforced tongue, Hydramax transpiring fabric and thicker HRC+ Strobel Board for enhanced fitting
- Midsole developed by using ProGrid Lite and SSL(Saucony Super Light) Eva, with SRC Impact Interfaceon both heel and bottom
- Pro-Lock-reinforced upper, compatible gaiter andprotective shell on the heel
- Featuring a 4mm offset, this shoe allows for a lower impact stride
- Vibram® XODUS 3.0 outsole.
LAFUMA Speed Trail is the new shoe developed by Lafuma for trailrunning and ideal for light-weight runners.
- Light upper featuring an Air Mesh fabric
- Tanka exclusive “pull and block” lacing system
- High-performances in damp environments and on hard routes
- Vibram® VITESSE outsole for enhanced grip.