Always nice to blow our own trumpet sometimes…. here are a few comments that I have received. Just a small section. You wouldn’t believe how many I get and believe me, I value every single one! Keep them coming!
- “Making my way through the Transvulcania show which is awesome by the way. Really wanted to express my appreciation for what you have gone through the past few weeks in covering that race and Zegama. The sport is going through quite a transition right now and it’s guys like you that are really helping in keeping us connected with the Ultra community and bringing a greater awareness to the sport.” David McMilan, Colorado
- “I have been listening to your last episode while driving from the last couple of days ( yes I drove short in city, yes the show is not short:)). It is a great episode, this morning I finished up to Niandi’s dad. I had drove for a run before a meeting and with the motivation My 6k relaxation run turned into a 10k coastal trail.” Caner Odabasoglu, Istanbul
- “Just want to start off by saying thanks for starting Talk Ultra. It’s a great show and opened my eyes to a level of running that I can barely imagine but have decided to try and do, if only once in my life. I was going to email to ask about a few things (nutrition and pacing mainly) during ultra training runs, but you kinda covered it in some perfectly timed talk-training episodes; so I thought I’d email anyway to thank you and to say I hope to be ‘one of you’ soon.” Matt East, UK
- “Talk Ultra is definitely keeping me motivated because it’s a scene I want to be a part of. I’m enjoying learning more about the personalities at the sharp end and the training episodes are covering the things that occur to me to ask about. My favourite bit is the ’15 minutes of fame’. Episode 3 with Mark Cockbain was an amazing listen. I don’t really know of anyone to offer up for 15 minutes of fame, maybe I will meet someone suitable soon though.” WS, UK
- “I’d like to say how thrilled I was to hear your podcast. It really is a mixture of fascinating features. I have loved all of it so far.” Chris Peach, UK
- “LOVE the show. Fantastic. Ryan Sandes great to hear first off. I did Racing the Planet Nepal with him in Nov. Great and very unassuming guy. as for Gordy … hilarious! I only wish they were more often than fortnightly …” Tori Leckie, Saudi Arabia
- “Let me say how much I love your podcasts they have been an inspiration to me to keep on running and training.” Lesley Vernon, USA
- “Your podcast is going to be a great education and training tool for me as I plan the rest of this year and select goals for 2013. Great work guys!” Matt Cawood, UK
- “Loving the podcast guys, crossing over from sprint triathlon but thinking about my first Ultra! Keep up the good work.” Gary Hill
- “Enjoying listening to the podcasts – beats listening to music on the long runs” Ross, Australia
- “I have listened to all your shows. Love it. Am an expat living in Singapore. Been in Asia 22 years and spent many years running and living in HK. Great to hear of Ryan Sandes win there. Just listened to your Dave Horton interview. A real inspiration and great interview. Ultra starting to take off in Singapore slowly. Anyway love your show, keep it going and will update you guys with any news in the Ultra world from Singapore.” Ned Philips, Singapore
Great to get these folks! Keep them coming.