Anyone fancy a mini-trip to Morocco, Jan 21 to Jan 25th?
I am happy for 1-3 people join me.
Plan is to climb and summit Mt Toubkal (4167m) three times in three days! Basic experience of snow climbing from 3000m refuge to summit and back. The climb from Imlil (1800m) to the refuge (3100m) is just trekking.
You will need to be self-sufficient (meals at refuge) and you will need good winter climb boots, crampons and ice axe.
- 21st- Fly to Marrakech and transfer to Imil, overnight Imlil.
- 22nd – Imlil to summit and back to refuge with overnight at refuge.
- 23rd – Early summit for sunrise and back to refuge.
- 24th – Early start, summit, refuge and then return Imlil for overnight stay.
- 25th – Back to Marrakech and flight back to London.
If you fancy a mini-adventure please use the contact form below.
You can read about Toubkal HERE