Check out the latest edition of TRAIL RUNNING Magazine Feb/Mar 2015
It has a nice ‘DPS’ on the Everest Trail Race (HERE) by yours truly and a whole host of other great info for the budding and experienced trail runner.
- Trail Running, the UK’s only mag dedicated to the adventurous world of off-road running, is on sale now!
- FREE with this issue – Start Running Now training guide with expert fitness and nutrition plans for every level from 5k to marathon.
- Run all winter with confidence – We share the secrets from 14 elite trail runners from running on snow and ice to motivation to get outside in the first place
- Trail Running Saved My Life – From binge drinking and public nakedness to race wins and a GB vest, be inspired by our exclusive interview with elite endurance athlete Robbie Britton, plus more athletes and readers saved by trails
- Easy Quick Fitness – how to lose flab and run faster with no extra training effort!Ditch the gym – no expensive memberships, get fit by running with our easy 2-week plan
- Run your first ultra – go from 10k to 30 miles with our 24-week plan from the Mammut Dig Deep Races experts
- Gear tests – Budget trail shoes, winter gilets, hydration bottles, bumbags & packs and the top 20 running apps
- Chocolate’s good for you! – Made you look, yes, we reveal the healthy way to enjoy this treat
View HERE online